- Stunning 1/12 buggy for those seeking more than a toy. A high-performance model that allows driving on any surface with all the guarantees.
- 2.4Ghz technology. With all spare parts and upgrade options available. Up to 15 minutes of play with a single charge
- 2 wheel drive, Oil shock absorvers, The chassis is made of ultra-durable plastic and is reinforced
- The new rear-drive Buggy Storm is the best choice as entry-level model in the world of hobby Radio Control.
- The transmitter is equipped with adjustable dual-rate potentiometer to adjust the angle and speed of the turns to suit all levels of driving
The new rear-drive Buggy Storm is the best choice as entry-level model in the world of hobby Radio Control.
The new 1/12 chassis has a better distribution of weight and center of gravity than other models Ninco4RC.
2.4 Ghz transmitter includes long-range free of interference with trims adjustments of steering and throttle and servos polarity inverter. The transmitter is equipped withadjustable dual-rate potentiometer to adjust the angle and speed of the turns to suit all levels of driving.
Play more than 15 minutes with a single charge thanks to 1500mAh and 7.4V Li-Po battery and 220V charger. You only need 8 AA LR6 batteries for the transmitter and it is ready to run. The suspension includes oil shocks at each wheel with fully adjustable anodized aluminium caps and shock mounts.
The chassis is made of ultra-durable plastic and is reinforced with an anodized aluminium sub-chassis on the top that makes it stronger and rigidity. The wing is adjustable and can be changed the down-force for improved aerodynamics in the race.
It includes 380-engine air cooled. The ESC is resistant and splash-free; and polycarbonate thermoformed body is shock resistance.
This model, as all Ninco4RC range, has all spares and options available to improve the performance of your radio control car.
- 390 brushed electric motor air cooled
- 2.4 GHz technology
- 2-wheel drive (2WD)
- Dimensions: 300x210x130mm
- Battery: Li-Po 1.500mAh 7.4v
- Maximum speed: about 30km/h
- Body: Polycarbonate thermoforming
- Transmitter: Digital proportional left / right and speed control, forward / reverse
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 39.99
- Used Book in Good Condition
Scalextric-style 1/32 racing just got better!Digital can run more than two cars on two-lane circuits, introducing overtaking and racing tactics to bring slot car racing closer than ever to real motorsports. Here is the complete guide to digital racing. Researched with hands-on testing and support from manufacturers, distributors, developers and enthusiasts. In-depth coverage of all the major systems: Scalextric, Carrera, SCX and Ninco.Full details of advanced systems Davic, oXigen, Scorpius, Slotfire, BLST and routed digital.Advice for people new to slot car racing and for those wishing to upgrade from analogue systems.How digital slot car racing works.How to design perfect digital racing circuits.How to conduct digital races.How to keep digital systems in tip-top condition.DIY project to customise digital systems and car.
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: $ 19.73
More Ninco Car Products