- Teachers letters through engaging mini-games
- Easy to follow audio-visual directions that preschoolers can master on their own
- Use the second Wii Remote to drop-in and assist your child when needed
- Game difficulty adapts to your child’s level
- Wii and Nintendo DS versions include Gameplay Helpers to simplify gameplay for your preschooler
In Sesame Street: Elmo’s A-to-Zoo Adventure, kids head to the zoo with Elmo, Zoe and their animal friends, as they explore games based on a variety of literacy skills, including letter identification, letter sounds and word families. Kids can also explore exciting zoo habitats including the Aquarium, Savanna, Jungle, Wetlands and the Arctic.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 19.95
- Gorgeous New RPG for Wii-Industry legends Hironobu Sakaguchi and Nobuo Uematsu reunite for their latest RPG masterpiece with detailed visuals and gorgeous CG cut-scenes accompanied by a moving soundtrack to create an emotional experience
- Innovative Real-Time Battle System-Real-time battles involve strategic party-based commands such as taking cover, destroying environments, and drawing enemy fire to allow allies to cast powerful spells
- Online Battles for 2-6 Players-Players can put their fighting skills to the test by going online for cooperative and competitive battles for up to 6 players to net special rare items
- A Rich World to Explore-Over 30 side-quests as well as a special ‘Seek’ ability to help find hidden items scattered throughout the world; 40+ coloring dyes to customize armor; wealth of additional insight into the Empire for players to explore
Embroiled in seemingly endless conflict, the Empire has been slowly weakened by the relentless onslaught of enemy forces. Despite the debilitated state of the mainland, however, a virtually impenetrable last line of defense stands proud and keeps hope alive for all the land. That beacon of hope is Lazulis Island, ruled by the renowned Count Arganan. With the employment of an army of weapons that magically – and mysteriously- concentrates beasts into a single region, his island has become a small wonder for its powers. Among those coming to the island to seek their fortune is Zael, a young man who at an early age was orphaned when his homeland became one of the many victims of battle. Though he and his band of fellow mercenaries often face disdain and fear as they are perceived to be of a lower class, they manage to catch the eye of none other than Count Arganan himself. If they can successfully complete the tasks put before them by the Count, they may have a rare chance to gain the most honorable status that they have only dreamed of – knighthood. It is during one of these missions bestowed upon them that Zael discovers a hidden site, one which grants him a wondrous and yet familiar power to gather his enemies in one place. The Last Story marks the reunion of two luminaries that helped shape the RPG genre; legendary creator Hironobu Sakaguchi, and internationally-recognized composer Nobuo Uematsu. The genre is advanced with an innovative real-time combat system involving strategic party-based commands that include taking cover from enemy fire, destroying environments to gain a tactical advantage, and drawing fire away from your allies to give them time to cast powerful support spells. Once the battle system is mastered, players can test their skills online where co-op and versus mode for up to 6 players can net special rare items.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 26.46
More Nintendo WII U Game Educational Products