- [WIDE INFRARED CONTROL, STABLE] It is controlled by a 32-Level high precision speed controller, which automatically stabilizes the rotor blade system for steady lift off.
- [FULL 3 CHANNELS] Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- [3 MOTORS, FULL POWER] The S107G high precision propellers are powered by 2 solid motors with a third motor in the tail rotor to help carry out the engine’s full function.
- [UNIQUE METAL BODY]This model comes equipped with a high grade metal body frame and a built in Gyroscope which is used to stabilize the helicopter’s heading.
- [MINI ENOUGH FOR INDOOR FLYING] This model is miniature in size and its light weight makes it incredibly portable and suitable for indoor flying.
Controlled by 32-level high precision speed
Powered by 2 solid motors with a 3rd motor in the tail rotor
High capability Li-Poly battery (can be recharged through the transmitter provided)
Controlled by digital technology super wide infrared control system with 3 channels
Tri-band Technology 3 bands nonintervention (has 3 bands which can fly up to 3 independent helicopters at the same time)
Upgraded metal frame for durability, made of a unique material to withstand crashes
Upgrade gyro system for precise control
Auto Stable & Precision Speed
Miniature Size& Light Weight provides agility and speed
Easy to fly
1. If S107G helicopter is normally turned on but not fly, please re-pair the frequency of the remote control and S107G helicopter;
2. If the drone does not fly smoothly, please make sure the propeller is properly installed and then press the “Trimmer” button on the remote control to make adjustments;
3. S107G helicopter is suitable for children over 14. Children under 14 can play in the company of parents.
Main Rotor Diameter (Lower): 190mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 30mm
Fuselage Length: 220mm
Fuselage Height: 98mm
Fuselage Width: 38mm
Power System: 180 motor*2
Flight Duration: 5-6 Minutes
Helicopter Battery: 3.7V 180mah Lithium-Polymer (Li-Poly) Battery
Operating Temperature: 10-45°C
Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5v AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Charger: Integral Transmitter/Charger supplied with LED indicator/Auto shut off
Charge time: 20-25 minutes for full charge
1 x SYMA S107G Mini Helicopter
1 x Controller
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Tail Propeller
1 x Instruction Manual
List Price: $ 33.99
Price: $ 33.99