- Additional hours of gameplay for the Xbox 360: New major adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters.
- All new animations and cut scenes, including a new, three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn.
- Upgraded interface, designed specifically for the Xbox 360: Game camera and targeting have been redesigned for the Xbox, and with upgraded pad controls, players will now be able to experience fully The Witcher 2’s spectacular and thrilling combat.
- “52 and a Half” – An immersive, in-engine video portraying the profession of The Witcher. “The Making of 52 and a Half” – A behind the scenes animatic illustrating the process of creating the video.
- “Reason of State” Part 1 and 2 – A two part action-packed digital comic book telling a tale of intrigue and revenge.
A True Hero Forges His Own Story. Geralt of Rivia is a witcher, a professional monster slayer. Abandoned as a child, he was subjected to rigorous training and mutilation. A time of untold chaos has come. Mighty forces clash behind the scenes in a struggle for power and influence. The North Kingdoms mobile for war. But armies on the march are not enough to stop a bloody conspiracy. Someone is hunting crowned heads. Every assassination attempt intensifies the chaos, and might truly does make right. Cruelty and violence become the daily fare.. Thanks to the new, ultra-modern RED engine, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings features both beautiful graphics and sophisticated in-game mechanics, drawing players into the most lively and believable world ever created in a video game. A completely immersive visual experience, The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is arguably the best-looking RPG ever to come to consoles. Defining new standards for realistic, non-linear game narration, The Witcher 2 spins a mature, thought-provoking tale to produce one of the most complex and unique RPGs ever released on consoles. In addition to its epic story, the game features a complex combat system that uniquely combines dynamic action and tactical depth.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 14.99